Fun football tournaments
The division match is easy to organise and the players are quickly comfortable with the rotation system which is “With a win you promote, and with a defeat you relegate.”
- 4 pitches that are the same.
- The players are spread to 8 different teams, could be by drawing.
- The teams’ status, in the divisions, from start can be found in the drawing.
- The players are informed about the tournament system before start:
- You get promoted when you win and relegated when you lose.
- A draw is decided by rock-paper-scissors.
- There will be played 6 rounds, 5 minutes each match.
- The winner in the last match in Superliga is champion.
- The winners in the lower divisions are division champions.
- When the tournament leader blows the whistle 2 teams each go their way, expect the in the Superliga where the champion stays and in the lower divisions where the losers stay.
The rules for the matches are decided by the trainer.
The variation options are infinite. The division matches can be played from 1:1 to 7:7. The goals and the pitches just have to be adapted to that.
- If there are uneven players one of the teams could sit over. This teams replaces the losing team in the lowest division, the losing team can now sit over the next round.
- It is very important that every team has the opportunity to reach Superliga in the last round. That is why you should always play 2 more rounds than the number of pitches. In this way a team that starts in 3 division can lose a single match and still reach to the top.
In the BonBon Cup every player will focus on their individually performance. The results in each match count on the individual’s scorecard. Everybody gets to play. The cup name is actually misleading as nobody gets relegated or knocked out.
There will be played 4 or 5 rounds. In every match fellow players will be substituted so nobody is together more than 2 times. The opponents also change players. This way you will face the same opponent maximum 2 times.
- The cup system will be chosen based on the total amount of players.
- The 2 till 5 pitches are set up end to end.
- Every goal is marked with a letter so the players easily can find their team and pitch.
- The team constitution is already done beforehand by the choice of the cup system.
- The players are handed their personal player numbers and team overview for the whole tournament.
- The players with the same letter gather together at the goal with the same letter.
- After every single match the results are collected before the players find their new team/goal.
- For each match, participated in, the points are collected together. The players get points for the match result and for each goal the team scores.
- 20 points are given to each player on the winning team, 10 points for a draw and 0 points for a defeat.
- 1 point is given for each goal scored by any team.
The variation possibilities are simple and easy. There can be played more tournaments at the simultaneously or just make bigger teams.
- The fastest method to inform the players from match to match is by giving the actual tournament as a paper shred they can keep in their socks while playing. 1 to each player.
- Player number and team combination can be written down on the arm on each player e.g. B, E, D, D, H.
- If the player amount is uneven with one of the cup systems, the extra players are added on the scheme as e.g. nr. 14 and nr. 15. They are given a random letter for each match, and the team they join will consist of 1 extra player.
- In between the matches the trainer can deal the points out for that specific round. This way the players can quickly be informed about the tournament table when the tournament is about to end.