To make a photo wall with a personal record of each participant comprising a picture and a few words on:
- The participant motivation for attenting the seminar.
- The capacity the participant brings to OFFS.
- What the participant hopes to get back in return.
The participants are divided into smaller groups approx. 3 person per group. The members of a group must come from three different countries and preferably not know each other beforehand.
The organizers take a picture of each participant and prepare a piece of paper with a picture on.
The participants must introduce themselves to each other while discussing the guiding questions below:
- Person, A will fill out the record of, Person B
- Person B, will fill out the record of, Person C
- Person C, will fill out the record of, Person A
After the seminar, the records will be assembled into a telephone network book that will be distributed to the participants.
It is up to the participants to decide if they will provide their phone number, email and Facebook ID.
- What is my background for being here today?
- What is my motivation to volunteer in the Caravan program?
- What capacity and experience can I bring to this seminar and the Caravan program?
- What do I expect I can bring home from this seminar?
- 1 photo camera.
- 1 color printer.
- Colored A4-papir with the records.
- Glue to fix the pictures on the colored paper.
- Tape to fix the records on the wall.